1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Snow!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by luvmychicknkids, Dec 24, 2009.

1. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    It is less than an hour til Christmas at my house and the snow just now started falling. [​IMG]

I suppose I should admit that I absolutely LOATHE cold. Can't handle it at all. UNLESS it is snowing. From the first flake I am like a child again. It has been such a hard and painful year for me. I dreaded the holidays. Now I feel so much hope. So much happiness. I feel alive. [​IMG]

Here is wishing each and every one of you whatever warms your heart this holiday season.

2. cw

cw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2009
    green co.
    you guys are so much further south then us and yall get so much more snow its not fair
    lol

3. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Yes, we can actually get quite a bit sometimes. A lot of people are surprised by it, here. [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Awww Christy!!!! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!! How is your son doing??

5. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    [​IMG] Thank you, Debi! And Merry Christmas to you and yours, as well. [​IMG] He is doing good right now. In fact, just came bouncing out of bed to inform me the radio he has on said it is only raining. I turned the porch light on to show him they were wrong. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  6. Miss Sebright

Miss Sebright Little Hen.....Big Attitude!

Apr 3, 2009
    In a nutshell
    Sorry, I HATE snow, and I HATE cold!

7. cw

cw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2009
    green co.
    my grandparents live in fayetteville and they get sooo much more snow then we do all we get is crappy ice that kills power so everybody has to be cold

8. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Glad the snow has warmed your heart.

So happy it will be in the 60s here tomorrow.

9. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:I am glad to know he is breathing!!!!!

10. Tala

Tala Flock Mistress

There is snow on my truck!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

I know it's not much, but it's gotta be somethin special to be snowing on Christmas Eve/Day in central Arkansas!!!!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by