Snowbound & In Need Of Ultra Fuzzy Pics!

ladychicken&Ducklover

Songster
8 Years
May 21, 2011
Champion, Michigan
Ok, so we are STILL being hit by this blizzard with 45-50 mph winds and over 1 inch of snow falling per hour since yesterday morning
sad.png

We still have til 7 pm tonight when it should start letting up

Last night and currently, our windchills are ranging from -10 to -25 below 0 !
th.gif

Our birds are all fine and warm , but I haven't been able to go out and watch " Chicken TV ", so my son has been the one Shoveling a pathway out to the houses several times a day to check on them.
hit.gif

HE'S been able to get his " chicken fix ", but I going thru " CUTE AND FUZZY " withdrawal !

So, I really really need to see your latest ULTRA fuzzy and cute pics !!

I'm looking forward to the warmth I get from seeing them.
droolin.gif

DD

BRRRR! I wish I had some pics to offer, but I didn't stop to take any, haha. Don't have the snow that you have, but sure do have that blistering wind. My chickens haven't set foot outside the coop today, no ma'am!

Took these today, we had a jailbreak from the coop/run... figured it may brighten your dreary day up a bit
smile.png

Ha! We have escaped and hidden ourselves in the woodpile! they will never find us here!

55864_p1020834.jpg

Wait... I know we got out this way... how the heck do we get back in??

55864_p1020837.jpg

Hey Look!! that farmer guy threw SCRATCH GRAINS in the run!!!

55864_p1020841.jpg

And these guys are professional chicken wranglers now, they help me get all the escapee's back to their homes
smile.png

55864_p1020844.jpg

hope that helps you a little bit
smile.png

If that didn't help... here are a few from about 2 months or so ago..

You can see the grown up versions of these in my previous post, all feathered out now.

55864_peep-2.jpg

and this is my cousin and her baby that was born the same day my little ones peeped out (I got 1-upped BIG TIME)

55864_goat.jpg

That should be enough to keep you warm and fuzzy for a bit
smile.png

ladychicken&Ducklover :

Quote:
How cute! Thank you

What breed is he/she?

And where are you located?

Hes a kaki cambel drake
smile.png
and im from ohio seems kinda warm lately though. like 55 F. seems kinda warm for january.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom