So Cal easter egger rooster needs a good home

my2ducks

Songster
7 Years
Jan 29, 2015
California
My beautiful easter egger rooster, "truffles" about 4 months old, needs a good home. I can only keep hens and thought he was one but he is quite obviously a rooster now. He's sweet and gorgeous and friendly but I'm just not allowed to keep him. Would like to find him a good home. View attachment 1688453

thats so sad, I only have 4 and they stay alone in my backyard, no interaction with other chickens, I hope I'm under the radar enough...

hello, my name is Veronica and Im interested in your Easter egger for my flock. I dont know if hes still available...and where are you located. I'm in the San Fernando valley.

I found him a home at a boys home, they have a large farm. I'm sure he'd have a better home with you, and I'm sure this boys home would be fine with you taking him (they give or take chickens as people need), but may be more terrible for you than isit worth. He's a beautiful Easter Egger, and very friendly, if you think it's worth it I'll help hook you up and meet you there, he's in Chino Hills.

Back
Top Bottom