So Cal easter egger rooster needs a good home

*trouble, not terrible
I found him a home at a boys home, they have a large farm. I'm sure he'd have a better home with you, and I'm sure this boys home would be fine with you taking him (they give or take chickens as people need), but may be more terrible for you than isit worth. He's a beautiful Easter Egger, and very friendly, if you think it's worth it I'll help hook you up and meet you there, he's in Chino Hills.

I would love to meet you there...I do have 2 roosters that I would like to donate because when I least expect it they chase me or my kids. And I currently have an Easter egger that has been gentle with my other flock and whom my kids love and I have to replace due to old age...can u please let me know how I'm able to reach them...I do have a large area for my chickens and I see them as part of my family.

I would love to meet you there...I do have 2 roosters that I would like to donate because when I least expect it they chase me or my kids. And I currently have an Easter egger that has been gentle with my other flock and whom my kids love and I have to replace due to old age...can u please let me know how I'm able to reach them...I do have a large area for my chickens and I see them as part of my family.

Let me ask them if they can accept any more roosters, they already have a couple in each coop, 2 more might be too many and they'd fight, (they were basically doing me a favor because we have a mutual friend), let me check with them and I'll get back to you.

Let me ask them if they can accept any more roosters, they already have a couple in each coop, 2 more might be too many and they'd fight, (they were basically doing me a favor because we have a mutual friend), let me check with them and I'll get back to you.

that's fine...thank you for doing me a favor and asking. Both roosters are young and healthy one is a tall barred rock rooster and the other is a Plymouth rock rooster. Would it be possible to find out if that Easter egger can be adopted?

They were totally easy going about me taking any chicken I wanted, but now with the Newcastle quarantine in effect I'm not sure, I'll ask them

Back
Top Bottom