So.Cal here anyone else?

Czech's_chicks :

Quote:
I'll go half with you. I'm in Vista, too. Off Montgomery.

How can you have too many Marans? I have 1 cockou left and 3 welsummer and was never blessed with the dark eggs.

Thanks and when we meet up if you would like a BCM roo or chick let me know as there are a few with little or no copper that could be rehomed.​

Hi all,

Just wanted to drop my name into the "Southern CA BYC Member" bucket.
smile.png

Hope to meet some of you soon,

- Kim | North Tustin

Hi everyone. It's that time again. San Diego Chickens Club is drop shipping another order from the organic food company Modesto Milling. The shipment will get here next week to be distributed at our next meet up on Oct 8th at Lake Murray.

This is an extremely high quality organic food and often times cheaper than the feed store. We have a lot of people that order from LA/ Riverside area that drive down to get it and attend the meet-ups.

Here is the list of prices and feed offered.

It is an additional $2 per bag for shipping.

We have a lot of room on the second pallet if anyone would like to add an order please let me know; PM me, thanks!

61023_organic-feed-pricing-sept-2.jpg

I need to slim down my flock a little bit and will be selling some laying hens and making room for new babies. Good price for BYC peeps! Please let me know if anyone is interested in the following laying hens for sale; Delawares, Delaware Mixes, Easter Eggers, Meatbirds, Buff mixes... all available. 14 to 28 weeks old. Our chickens are free-ranged and fed a 100% organic diet from day one. I also have some cockerels available. Thanks!

I am in the city of Orange, don't know for sure if I can have about 1/2 dozen hens just for household use. Has anyone had any problems having chickens in Orange? The couple next door has two hens I think they call them pets:)

Barb

Making my rounds through all the California threads.

Doing updates on lists on the first page of the California Whole State thread.

If anyone wants their breeder information added to the first post, go to the thread and post your information and list of what you have. Look at the first page and see how I list it and then post accordingly.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=565482&p=1

Back
Top Bottom