So close yet so far

gabrielle1976

Crowing
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Columbia river gorge
I called the post office this morning to see if they had my eggs yet. I am pretty shure they are more then tired of me calling but I dont care
smack.gif

After telling me they could not hold them at the post office when I called yesterday , and that was after telling me they could and would
rant.gif
somad.gif

Anyways I called this morning about 9am and was told that the package was scanned in at a little after 4am and it was with the mail carrier
hide.gif

They would not tell me anything else and so I wait ... and wait and I wont even be home when they get deliverd
hit.gif
I have my mom on stand by she is to pounce on the mail guy as soon as he gets close to the place to see if she can get the package after all he knows she is my mom and all
fl.gif

I think Im gonna die of anticpation
barnie.gif

After people talking about the condition of there packages lately Im a nervous wreck
he.gif

Next time around if the PO is not willing to hold one package for pick up, have them hold all of your mail, they have to do that and just check on it every day.
Hope your eggs arrive safely!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Carolyn

Still nothing

If it was scanned earlier, you should be able to track it online. Has your mail been delivered yet? Also, if the PO won't hold your package, talk to the SUPV, then the Postmaster if you have to. Be sweet as honey, and they should try to work with you...ours does.​

No mail yet
It was scanned at just after 4am
Its been in the mail for about 3 days
I know my post man has it , He just hasnt deliverd it yet
I was told they would hold it , then they told me they coudnt hold it, and I thought they had to hold mail if you asked them to ...

And just ......
he.gif
:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom