So do i have a female and a male?

Ilovemychicks08

For nothing will be impossible with God-Luke 1:37
Premium Feather Member
Apr 2, 2021
Wisconsin
Do i have one female and one male? And if i have a male do i need to immediately get another female or 2?
Let me know if you need seperate videos of them alone i cant try and get them.
Here is one link i hope it works

Then here are some pictures.sorry about the mess im rennovating there enclosure.View attachment 3563312View attachment 3563313

And one more video

Very important for the safety of the chicken hens.
Yes i had seperated them when they were younger as the chickens were picking on them. This was at about 7 weeks. Then 2 or 3 days ago i had to put then in there well i was moving there fence plus im changing it. So they are in a small enclosure now, as they cant be with the chickens. As they were guarding them into a corner and biting them. And now that i know they are males, i cant keep them in there anyways.

So the Anconas tail has started curling more and the Swedish Blue has started to get green in its head and the curl of its tail almost looks like it was bit off.

Do i have one female and one male? And if i have a male do i need to immediately get another female or 2?
Let me know if you need seperate videos of them alone i cant try and get them.
Here is one link i hope it works

Then here are some pictures.sorry about the mess im rennovating there enclosure.View attachment 3563312View attachment 3563313

And one more video
Yeah, both are for sure drakes... sorry.

Back
Top Bottom