so funny that i had to share it

I was in here laughing with tears. Someone else in the house thought I was in here crying. I told them I was and then had to gather the whole household in to read it. Thanks for sharing!

I realize that was a joke, and probably not a real communication, but it happens all of the time.
There is this idea that if you have a talent for something, then it is a 'free' option for any one that knows you. I do not illustrate any more because of exactly that. The final straw was,"you did it so well so fast, I don't really want to pay you all the money we agreed upon. It was so easy for you." So, with that logic, I needed to do it poorly over a long period of time... and get paid full price for less work. If I had been a dentist and I made it hurt really badly...would I have been paid more?

Good for him!!! I love the hat. and if it's real..I hope he bills her. but she still won't get it.

I was laughing so hard I was crying and snorting (and trying not the wake the rest of the family). That was awesome!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom