So God Damn Noisey!

We call our BO the Opera chicken since she likes to burst into llllloooooonnnngggggg solo arias. She just walks around singing away for hours. I threatened to get an entire flock of BOs and my husband just shuddered at the thought of an entire chorus line of off key opera singing chickens.
wink.png

HAHA thanx for your replies they made me laugh,i wouldnt throttle her really because she is very funny,follows me everywhere and stands on my feet and stuff,i had dinner (shepherds pie) outside with them last night and they were going mad scrounging until i gave them a bit of mash potatoe hehe
smile.png
i do love hanging around with them..my bo was quiet too when she went broody it was great,i wouldnt mind her chattering all the time its the bludy screaching! i can hear her now!
barnie.gif
The one good thing that has happened though is i have new neighbours on one side and they are a deaf couple
thumbsup.gif
THANX peeps x

Petunia (BO) is a screamer. She began when her face turned red before laying. Now I know the day she wants to lay because I will hear her all the way in the house...thank goodness most of my neighbors are at work when she is at her peak! When I'm in the run with them, it is deafening! If I get a call from DH and she is in fine form, he knows I have to leave the run in order to hear him!
barnie.gif

My run is very lively most days with all the girls yakking, the Egg Song or Cackle Celebration Song.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom