So I finally caught..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
if it makes u feel any better it really wasnt that bad....its no different than getting any other shots, but i have to go back repeatedly for a while, thats the only inconvenient part....
i got one shot in each arm, one in the booty, and one in my finger where her tooth hole was lol
the finger one was the only one that wasnt so pleasant....i thought it was gonna explode!

awww. i'm sorry for you and the cat! we found a wild kitten under my deck after a HUGE snowstorm last year! she was real young and we got her out with wet cat food. she instantly became attached to me and she would cry if i wasn't petting her 24/7. we already had two cats so we couldn't keep her.
sad.png
she was beautiful black kitten. my grandparents have her now and they LOVE her. she lines up all her toys when they are gone and when they get home she makes sure they play. she's better at playing fetch than my dog is. haha
what you could've done is put out cat food for her. i have a friend doing this. she would've gotten used to you over time and associated you with food. she could've ended up relatively tame.

I've got a brother that's kind of out there in his own little world. Rats were causing trouble around his place, so, he decide to be humane and live trap and re-locate them. The population didn't seem to be decreasing, so, he starts spray painting the ones he's re-locating orange. They were coming back from about a mile away. He's been taking them farther from home now. I had better not find any orange rats around my place.
roll.png

Quote:
My grandma does this with her wild cats around the house. They usually become friendly very quick!!

Last edited:
well at least you tryed to do the right thing. MY dad and mom have a farm in richfield springs ny and people think that it is a place to drop off the cats that they do not want no more lets just say he goes through a 50 lb bag of cat food in 2 weeks or less. and the laws saids that you can not kill them and if some one see that are starving he will get in trouble. what do you do with that mess..
he.gif
somad.gif
:he

lol.....well i have way too many animals to afford to feed yet another....the only thing that was gonna happen to her is she would slowly starve to death. and there are so many sweet animals out there that need loving homes that it would be nearly impossible to find her a home....plus she could have been one of the things that was snacking on my chickens....

Quote:
that is the most BS i have ever heard in my life!! Theyre not his, so he doesnt have to feed them! He also should be able to take them to the pound or go and have them put down......thats absurd! i would tell him to keep fighting on that one! why do u have him ask them what happens when he cant afford to feed himself let alone these darn cats? then what? they haul him off to jail!?!
...sorry for the rant but this kind of stuff really gets to me!

must be the rabies kickin in haha

Last edited:
I hate to be the bare of bad news put the coons WELL come back. It has been recorded that coons travel up to 75 miles to return home. Just shot them.

yes ive heard this too.....
sad.png
it stinks but, unless its something thats not being a pest, dont relocate, theyll always come back. but if its not being a pest, then theres no sense in trapping it in the first place lol...but coons are notorious for returning even a year or more later if they remember there was food there.

They didn't even give you a catch pole to use? what. You could actually sue the city/county/state for that. Where do they think their pay check comes from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom