So new kitchen toy

Melky

Spring has sprung!
5 Years
Jul 23, 2018
You may share yours. Now that I am older I find that I need smaller servings and the kids are gone all adults now. I found a great new toy and had to share under recipes because thats where you use toys. My new pampered chef microwave egg cooker which is ceramic and dishwasher safe. So great and simple! Doesn't take up much room. Does not blow up your eggs. They turn out tender and moist. No oils reduced calories here. Love it! Can cook 1-4 eggs. My two this 2 eggs- 1 minute. Pour in eggs, whisk, add chopped vegetables, fine grate a little cheese. Place lid on and cook. One tiny little frittata for me. Todays vegetable medley green peppers, mushrooms, and fresh grated cheese. Loved it! You got to try this. Outside the cookie scoops this is my favorite kitchen toy. It has a rubber half sleeve to put on after cooking to avoid hot temps on hands.

I could have sworn the title said 'new kitten toy'...must be time for more coffee :lol:

Pampered Chef stuff is great, my favorite is a rice steamer that's probably 20 years old now and still works great.

I could have sworn the title said 'new kitten toy'...must be time for more coffee :lol:

Pampered Chef stuff is great, my favorite is a rice steamer that's probably 20 years old now and still works great.

NFC you need coffee or glasses if that read kitten toy. My husband loved his rice cooker and recently I went no carbs. :lau

NFC you need coffee or glasses if that read kitten toy. My husband loved his rice cooker and recently I went no carbs. :lau

I'm already wearing the glasses so it must be a lack of caffeine :gig

Now you've made me want to check out some new Pampered Chef stuff. argh!

kitten toy, lmao all I can think of is the bbc show Are you being served.

My only new kitchen toy is a cast iron griddle for my wood stove in the shop. I've been slowly getting away from gadgets and going old school.

I'm already wearing the glasses so it must be a lack of caffeine :gig

Now you've made me want to check out some new Pampered Chef stuff. argh!

With that I got the new wine carrier with wine mugs, Toast tongs, Pancake molds for grandkids if come before college, Cake tester with cover cuz out of toothpicks, 6 inch cake molds 4 pack for mini cakes. I look forward to trying them all out. Yep went crazy but what the heck. Not much to do here in the winter. My husband might enjoy cooking more than me adopting a horse which was tempting but they all are not ride worthy due to injuries so chucked that idea because I would want to ride. :) You would be surprised what you think of to do when in social isolation for awhile due to COVID.

kitten toy, lmao all I can think of is the bbc show Are you being served.

My only new kitchen toy is a cast iron griddle for my wood stove in the shop. I've been slowly getting away from gadgets and going old school.

I love my cast iron and I make great egg hash dinners in the oven with them. Much to enjoy with those. Can't beat them. They also make best ever fried chicken. :)

With that I got the new wine carrier with wine mugs, Toast tongs, Pancake molds for grandkids if come before college, Cake tester with cover cuz out of toothpicks, 6 inch cake molds 4 pack for mini cakes. I look forward to trying them all out. Yep went crazy but what the heck. Not much to do here in the winter. My husband might enjoy cooking more than me adopting a horse which was tempting but they all are not ride worthy due to injuries so chucked that idea because I would want to ride. :) You would be surprised what you think of to do when in social isolation for awhile due to COVID.

Enjoy your all the toys, it's fun to try new things!

It is indeed! :) That prompted the thread to learn of others. You can never have too many. It just makes life easy. :)

Back
Top Bottom