So sad...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by TinyTotsSeramas, Sep 17, 2011.

1. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    juliette has birds up for auction an go figures I cant get any right now [​IMG]
    Poo... maybe next year... I really had my eye on that brown Silkied girl of her's... such a beautiful little bird!!

What is everyone up to tonight?

2. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    I was just thinking the same thing but I really don't "need" anymore birds at the moment.

I got a couple calll ducks today though. That was exciteing trying to get there since we left the map at home and the GPS wasn't getting any signal. [​IMG]
    Right now, I'm listening to music, chating to people on facebook, uploading pictures to photobucket, and browseing BYC.

3. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Quote:Oh! did you get pics of your Calls yet? I love Calls but I cant find anyone around here with nice ones with small bills.. their all large billed which totally defeats the purpose of having a Call IMO

An Im just starting to rebuild my flock because I was doing Silkies an then I decided Serama were much more fun! [​IMG]

4. StevenW.

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    Quote:Oh! did you get pics of your Calls yet? I love Calls but I cant find anyone around here with nice ones with small bills.. their all large billed which totally defeats the purpose of having a Call IMO

An Im just starting to rebuild my flock because I was doing Silkies an then I decided Serama were much more fun! [​IMG]

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=573344
    These calls are very very nice and the lady invested $200 in them and I got them for $80. [​IMG]

5. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=573344
    These calls are very very nice and the lady invested $200 in them and I got them for $80. [​IMG]

OOOH! I LOVE THAT LITTLE FEMALE BUTTERSCOTCH!! [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So lucky!!

6. StevenW.

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
  7. Red&Yellow

Red&Yellow Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2009
    Frederick County, MD
    I'm trying not to pine for my birdies!!! Kinda hard on here, though [​IMG]

Too bad at not getting the Silkies. I'm slowly warming up to the breed, after owning a cockerel for about a week. (Unfortunately, he was a terrible snot who attacked people, so he had to be eaten)

I'm at college, and I can't see them till next weekend. I do miss them so much. Not to mention, my 6 little girls have started to lay while I'm here!! Pooey, they're all grown up.
    (I'm fairly certain I'm the only one on campus looking at chickens, though [​IMG] )

Oh, and I'm talking with my dear wonderful boyfriend. Can't forget that [​IMG]

8. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Red&Yellow :

I'm trying not to pine for my birdies!!! Kinda hard on here, though [​IMG]

Too bad at not getting the Silkies. I'm slowly warming up to the breed, after owning a cockerel for about a week. (Unfortunately, he was a terrible snot who attacked people, so he had to be eaten)

I'm at college, and I can't see them till next weekend. I do miss them so much. Not to mention, my 6 little girls have started to lay while I'm here!! Pooey, they're all grown up.
    (I'm fairly certain I'm the only one on campus looking at chickens, though [​IMG] )

Oh, and I'm talking with my dear wonderful boyfriend. Can't forget that [​IMG]

I only have 1 nice Silkie... She sits on her stick in the tractor an "coos" at me... not a peep, not a cluck, a "Coo"! its so weird! like a pigeon!
    the other 2 just run away from me.. Their going to a swap next month.. Im only keeping my Partridge girl in case later on when Im hatching eggs and dont feel like turning them an she's broody, I'll just stick them under her! lol
    an I feel the same way sometimes... like im the only one in my college who sees a chicken an gets excited! lol​

9. StevenW.

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    The only thing Silkies are good for is going broody and pets.. [​IMG]

We have a couple of them just incase something goes wrong so we have a "back-up" plan.

10. chocolate m'scovy

chocolate m'scovy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2010
    Quote:Hey, that just means you're normal. [​IMG] As opposed to the rest of the world. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by