So tylan 50 injection... Possible aspiration by mistake

CountryQbanGirl1776

In the Brooder
Jun 6, 2021
Seffner, Florida
OK so a couple of my girls had bubbly eyes. We already put 3 down and I could not keep putting them down for this even tho most people say there is no cure and possibly become carriers to infect the rest. I just couldn't. So I'm trying to treat they are apart from others. But I think I might have injected about 40cc into her right lung by mistake. I was trying to go for the wing junction but she's rowdy and I missed plus I normally lay it flat to not go too deep but she started gurgling. And I feel absolutely terrible. What can I do will it absorb on its own being an antibiotic. What do I do now? Change the placement on the other and did the shot in her breast. God I'm so sorry. Please tell me that she will be ok.

OK so a couple of my girls had bubbly eyes. We already put 3 down and I could not keep putting them down for this even tho most people say there is no cure and possibly become carriers to infect the rest. I just couldn't. So I'm trying to treat they are apart from others. But I think I might have injected about 40cc into her right lung by mistake. I was trying to go for the wing junction but she's rowdy and I missed plus I normally lay it flat to not go too deep but she started gurgling. And I feel absolutely terrible. What can I do will it absorb on its own being an antibiotic. What do I do now? Change the placement on the other and did the shot in her breast. God I'm so sorry. Please tell me that she will be ok.
You arent doing anything wrong by wanting to cull, but that option would be best only if you are concerned about commercial egg or meat production due to antibiotics or loss of production. Why anybody can recommend culling a companion animal with this disease is reprehensible, because it is a disease which will go dormant.

Take your time and be patient with this disease. There is no rush to inject medicine or be stressed. It can go away on its own, or can be controlled with medicine. Tylan can be given orally, but i hope you get her back to normal and get it under control.

Back
Top Bottom