So, uh, show us your weird talents and dumb human tricks!

Quote:
Ha, we got you beat there, my middle son was born with one! They assured us it was a "milk tooth" and didn't even have roots. After about 10 minutes of almost jerking my 2 week old infant's head of (with no anesthesia) it pulled out...roots and all. He still has no tooth there.
smile.png
Poor kid!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Well, then I am only semi-odd. I only have one.

I have twin sisters and they each had 8-10 extra teeth(some were on the top row some on bottom row).They had to be pulled out...
And my brother-in-law was born with 4 kidneys.....

Quote:
Haha, my second toe is longer too.. I didn't know that was so odd.. probably because everyone else in my family's 2nd toe is longer too. I haven't gotten any toe jokes yet though
roll.png

But our neighbor, whenever he comes over, he says that I would be great for scuba diving because my ankles are "huge", and my "feet could be good flippers", but my feet aren't THAT big. And I can't swim anyway. heh.

My husband and I both have this! Someone told me that means you were decended from royalty - so Bec, tell your DH you're the boss now!
lau.gif

Okay, I don't do have any weird tricks, but I sound like Horseshack from the TV show "Welcome Back Kotter" when I laugh. My kids won't sit next to me if we go see a comedy.
tongue2.gif

Thankfully DH loves my weird laugh.

Back
Top Bottom