So what's up the the english Whites

I have 6 EW's and one jumbo brown and one A&M. I have three seperate pens. At one time I had them all together and then as I went had to seperate because of behaviors. My brown is hands down my sweetest one and likes "the hand that feeds her" I have two EW's with her and they over the past year have calmed down. I have a roo and my A&M together as a couple, which I know is frowned on, but she keeps him in check if he is getting to frisky and they live together happily. My three other EW's are one's I hatched this fall. So far they are fine. One roo and two girls. The boy calls alot lately, but I assume that is due to his "coming of age" and the time of year. The engilish whites are by far more flightier than the other two and I'm hoping this spring to get some eggs or other ladies to add to the mix. By then I can have a nice big pen for all of them to go into and meet at the same time. This is just my experience and as it is my first year raising them I still am learning, but I know this when I get more they wont be english whites.

Back
Top Bottom