So.. What's your dream car?

Quote:
That's what the car in front of you is for.

yuckyuck.gif

I like my Saturn Vue. It's vue-tiful.
wink.png

My dream car wouldn't be a car at all...it would be a boat. Once I get my Vue paid off, it's going to be BOAT time.
smile.png

I have 3.....

classic mustang convertible; color not terribly important

'97 viper; blue with white racing stripes

droolin.gif

and I already have my F 150 (2002).....just wish it was a different color! So far very reliable though
smile.png

This is my dream car.

m1a1-abrams-main-battle-tank.jpg

Don't have to worry about traffic jams or finding a parking space.
Also other drivers are nice and courteous to you.

I would have to say a 1969 Camero Z28, 302, large journal crank, 2.02 heads, with dealer installed dual 600 cfm carbs on the cross flow intake. Not the quickest of the 60s muscle cars, but the sweetest sounding small block Chevy ever made. Until somebody puts me in their will for one, I'll have to settle for my '71 Toyota Landcruiser. All stock, except for the soft top. Hard top is in storage. It's something I can still work on myself.

5831_fj40.jpg

It would be nice to have a car period
tongue.png
Haha. I get my license in November, even though I should have technically be able to get it a couple months earlier than that.

My dream "car" right now is a '53 chevy pickup
love.gif
. I guess a '54 would do...but I like the split windshield of the '53. I want a red one
cool.png
I love stepsides. Most fleetsides to me are ugly
sickbyc.gif

1143446997_c5044f5295.jpg

Until then, there's always my brother's old black '85 trans am that's just sitting in the garage...orrr....my dad's '67 chevy stepside
love.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom