So.. What's your dream car?

Quote:
ah you and me both, And here i thought i was going to be the only person in my generation that would own car's/trucks from the 50-60s
wink.png

Ok.. maybe a 72 on the el camino.

Last edited:
Haha, yeah. My best friend has a '67 beetle, but other than him, everyone else wants new stuff. Out of the three old cars/trucks in the school parking lot, I'll be the only girl
roll.png

oh, I got my husband his dream car. It's an '85 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler. I found it in the backwoods of Alaska when he was stationed there. Guy was moving out of state and had to get rid of it, $700 what a deal
wink.png

my mother picks on him asking when he's gonna sell it, cuz how many cars do you need?
tongue.png

ok... DREAM cars

Those mercedes convertables from the 80's. Cherry red

Some big, giant gas guzzling SUV like an explorer with every option and a VCR for the kids!

A big kick a** truck to pull my horse trailer. All decked out with yummy leather seats.

A little CRV or Lexus mini SUV to run around town in

A prius for the environment.

sigh

Quote:
That's what the car in front of you is for.

yuckyuck.gif

I like my Saturn Vue. It's vue-tiful.
wink.png

My dream car wouldn't be a car at all...it would be a boat. Once I get my Vue paid off, it's going to be BOAT time.
smile.png

I have a Saturn Vue and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Her name is Bianca Blanca!

Since its a dream car it can have whatever I want...

So I want a dodge supercab with a long bed. I want it John Deere Green with yellow racing stripes. It will have a HUGE lift so high that the bottom would be 4' off the ground. Then it would have the best tires, I want the big wide tires with thick treds. Inside it would have nice leather seats and the best sound system so I could be blasting the country music. And to make my dream truck better I would want it to run on water so I could stick the hose in the gas tank and fill up for free. Oh and I would want a nice brush gaurd and the cool KC roll bar/lights on top, the bed would be one of those nice spray in nonslip liners.

a brand new ford windstar, I know Im such a MOM but I love the older one I have now. After that a new Dodge Charger or a 4 door truck.

Back
Top Bottom