So, who else is at work right now???

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by danamillette, Nov 20, 2008.

1. danamillette

danamillette Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2008
    Northern Wisconsin
    I really SHOULD be working.... [​IMG]

2. Dustoff79

Dustoff79 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    yep

3. Chicken Salad

Chicken Salad Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 6, 2008
    Frederick, Maryland
    I'm AT work. I have a lot of downtime since I'm a receptionist and we have no meetings scheduled in the building today...so I'm here for the duration or lunch - whichever comes first. [​IMG]

4. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    I am always at work 24/7. I am a stay at home mom to 4 and caregiver to 27 animals, garden keeper, money manager, housekeeper, laundry attendent [​IMG] I could go on and on! LOL!

5. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Technically I'm AT WORK. I work from home, so now and then I pop in here to see whats going on, while I wait for a file or spreadsheet to open or save or what nots.

6. michelle1017

michelle1017 Goat Mama

Aug 21, 2008
    Missouri
    I am at work and there are things I SHOULD be doing, but it is slow today and the boss is gone, so here I am! [​IMG]

7. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    If anyone ever hears from me on this site it always seems to be M-F during the hours of 8-5...hmmmm, wonder why?? Yep, it's because I'm at work! [​IMG]

8. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Yep, I'm at work, but it's been a slow morning for the rocket science and brain surgery that I specialize in...

9. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    At Work. Luckily I have a lot of freedom in my job and I am good at multi tasking too.

10. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Quote:Your proper title is:
    Research analyst in the field of Child development,Home economics and Agriculture.

You are not a stay at home mom!!!! Use those titles to your advantage. I am sure you have specimens in all ages of life. You are researching and modifying techniques to gain the most beneficial outcomes in agriculture, home economics and child development. [​IMG] [​IMG]

And I am at work but obviously not doing it! LOL [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by