So who is the most friendly breed?

I have 68 buff Orpington. Yes ALL Orpingtons! So I can’t really say since I only have one breed but my buff Orpington are very gentle and nice. Both of my roosters are little angels as well

Tell that to my rotten little 6 month old cockerel who jumped at me yesterday because he didn't like my power driver chattering. We had ourselves a little tango with flared hackle feathers and all.
I just got rid of the sweetest faverolles roo like a month ago, you could walk right over and pick him up, same with the hen i just got rid of, you could walk and and call her name and she would run to you and almost stand on her tiptoes with anticipation of pets while her little butt wiggled. I dont give my animals treats so i know it wasnt about that

I have 68 buff Orpington. Yes ALL Orpingtons! So I can’t really say since I only have one breed but my buff Orpington are very gentle and nice. Both of my roosters are little angels as well
I have 2 buffs exactly the same age, raised exactly the same way. One stands at my feet waiting to be picked up and fusses when is put down. The other one...not so much.

4BF1183D-1322-498B-9975-039724E7C5E4.jpeg
I have 2 buffs exactly the same age, raised exactly the same way. One stand at my feet waiting to be picked up and fusses when is put down. The other one...not so much.

I love all my hens. My Speckled Sussex is always there to greet me and first to run to me. I also have a Barred Rock ( a little flighty) but let’s me hold her and Golden Buffs. My Golden’s are sweet but will run sometimes when I come if want to pick up. If I let them approach me they are fine.

Back
Top Bottom