So who you betting for?

ahhhhhh, i c your reasoning. I guess I just want to think the best of ppl. And they seem like such sweethearts. Ya, WP, I'm curious about brother #3. Is he getting picked up by a team? I'll have to google around a bit and see what I can find on him. I feel bad for Jeremy Shockey. He broke his leg in Dec, and I am sure it must have been torture for him to watch and not be able to participate in this momentus game. Alot of ppl don't like him, but I love his play, and I can sympathise with any player having to sit and watch thier dream happen without them!

You know HenHappy I havent heard much about the other brother. I dont dont usually get wrapped up in all the teams so much. Being a Bronco's fan I feel I was kind of cheating watching the supr bowl last night. However I have been keeping tabs on Elway's son for a while now........The kid is a spittin image of his daddy on the feild:cool: It would so cool if the Broncos pick him up one day.

Ya, WP, I'm curious about brother #3. Is he getting picked up by a team? I'll have to google around a bit and see what I can find on him.

You know Hen,
I believe DH said he is just out of High school?

Starting in college. I am not sure. Not a big follower of football just thought that it is kind of neat there will be three of them!​

Hmmmmmm....I must investigate this third Manning brother. That would be one heck of a football family dynasty, if he were to sign on and then get a ring himself!

Alley-My Dh was saying something about Elway's kid the other day...I just can't remember what it was!! I love to see this kind of thing. There are some family connections in the Hockey world as well, but my favs are the Sedine twins, that play for vancouver. I wonder how much the "Twin thing" is part of thier play. I was surprised when only one brother went to the all stars week-end and I wondered how the other felt about that??? My Dh laughs and says "only a woman would think that!!!" LOL (he's joking with me by the way).

Up here there are die hard Bronco fans ,you should see my house, for that matter the wardrobe of evryone here. Ever since Elway retired "we" have beeen looking for "the next Elway" We have wnt through Greasy who in my opion we couldnt get rid of fast enough. Jake PLumber who I think we should have kept, I am sure he would have pulled through this season. And now Cutler,who has done pretty good but has still got a long way to go since he is still making a lot of rookie mistakes. I think he will become a legendary Q.B. in his time but I am not sure if he is going to meet the standards left th team with. They have Elway's son on the news all the time , and for the lif of me I cant remembr his name right now. Anyway he looks exactly like his Dad on the field. I was pretty skeptical about him when I first heard of how great he is. BUt if that Kid goes NFL I hope to God he is on our team. That kid is going to be unstopable. I think next season we will b a the very least in the play off's they are cleanong up the defensive by getting rid of some coaches, and I am thinking a couple players. That was what did us in this season. We were scoring just fine, but we were nevr stopping the ball, and that brought us down. Anyway hen happy I am enjoying talking to you about football, it really hard to find females to talk to about this sport as most women either dont like watching it, watch it with their Dh's becaus they are almost forced to. Or just dont sem to totally grasp all the plays and rules. And then there is a huge majority how dont really know anything about other tams players. I had to explain to my best friend, that ELi and Payton are brothers. And our nieghbor lady who is a "big football fan" that the Giants werent the Chicago Giants" SO it looks like I mad a pretty good friend in this area of life. wHEN YOU GET BROTHER #3 Reaserched let me know what you find out, and I will set down when I get a chanc and try to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom