Solar Eclipse 2024 Coming April 8th!

Are you traveling to see it?

• Total voters
Pics
The next eclipse is in 2045, but we won't have one again until 2078 and 2099!
:eek:
I'll be an old geezer!! :old
I can't imagine 2099. Can you?

It's really cloudy here. I personally am not interested in the eclipse, but other people in my family are, so there's this feeling of expectancy running through the house. Like you've got something big hanging over your head and you're just waiting, waiting...

I can't imagine 2099. Can you?

It's really cloudy here. I personally am not interested in the eclipse, but other people in my family are, so there's this feeling of expectancy running through the house. Like you've got something big hanging over your head and you're just waiting, waiting...
The sun is over your head. It's big.

we're under mostly cloudy.

For those of you keeping score at home, check for the "maximum" time on your eclipse forecasts (it's 11:20 AM for me in AZ, should be somewhere around 2:20PM Eastern time.) That's when the sun will be fully eclipsed in areas that are getting totality. The event will start an hour or so prior, gradually build up to totality, then fade for another hour or so. Plan ahead, and good luck!

we're under mostly cloudy.

For those of you keeping score at home, check for the "maximum" time on your eclipse forecasts (it's 11:20 AM for me in AZ, should be somewhere around 2:20PM Eastern time.) That's when the sun will be fully eclipsed in areas that are getting totality. The event will start an hour or so prior, gradually build up to totality, then fade for another hour or so. Plan ahead, and good luck!
We start at 1:58 and totality is 3:14, the very end of it is 4:28. All Eastern time, obviously. And the sky is clear and it's currently 67°!

Fox8 in Cleveland has a "moon" going over their emblem on the tv🙄
IMG_20240408_120834828.jpg

Back
Top Bottom