Solar Eclipse 2024 Coming April 8th!

Are you traveling to see it?

• Total voters
Pics
I can't imagine 2099. Can you?

It's really cloudy here. I personally am not interested in the eclipse, but other people in my family are, so there's this feeling of expectancy running through the house. Like you've got something big hanging over your head and you're just waiting, waiting...
Anticipation is really what us humans love. Sometimes its better than the anticipated event!! Funny how that works! Then ya get there and 1/2 the time look forward to getting home, lol 😆 :highfive:

No camera filter but this is the picture i took with my phone during totality. If you look for them you can see a few stars!
1000006934.jpg

Then I took a selfie and you can see the eclipse in the car window
1000006940.jpg

No camera filter but this is the picture i took with my phone during totality. If you look for them you can see a few stars!View attachment 3795655
Then I took a selfie and you can see the eclipse in the car windowView attachment 3795659
Oh wow that's crazy! It didn't go as dark where I am. I heard that chickens might go into their coop in order to go to sleep but all they did was my rooster was making his squeaky warning call the whole time the moon was moving away from the sun😆

The next eclipse is in 2045, but we won't have one again until 2078 and 2099!
:eek:
I'll be an old geezer!! :old
We are in the totality for the 2045. I’m going to charge $500 (adjusted for inflation) for a 5’ x 5’ spot on my land. If you are a member in good standing with BYC I will give you a 10% discount and 6 pack or a couple miniatures of your choice.

No refunds for 🌧️

Back
Top Bottom