The Blue Mountains of Pa
Pheasant specail 1-doz(12-eggs)
yippiechickie.gif
$13.00 shipped in lower 48 only
ships today by 330pm eastern time

pay-pal payment only

first to say sold gets um.....

Melanistic X Blue backs

nows your chance to hatch these and stock your property or farm..

fertility has been 100% on these eggs..

Thanks
Charlie

Last edited:
Marie,
We do several things with them. We have some we show, some for fun, and some for hunting & eating. The pheasants are one of my husbands favorites.
Christie
big_smile.png

Hi Christie, thanks.......
clap.gif

send paypal to [email protected]

will get them in the mail this afternoon for ya..

Marie:: you can do what ever you would like with them.
some eat them, some release them, and some keep them as pets. What ever floats thier boat....
love.gif

thanks again
Charlie

Wow, I just did not know much about them. Thanks. I just hatched button quail and they are definitely only good for pets. Not big enough to eat so I know about getting birds you don't really do anything with. I was just curious. Good to know that they are so versatile.

Marie

In the Button Quail defense...their teeny eggs make EXCELLENT pickling eggs. Just perfect for a kid sized mouth full and you can boil them in a vinegar and water mix and not even have to peel them! Plus their eggs are adorable for decorating.
big_smile.png

Stacy

Thanks stacey, I may have to try that when mine start laying. They are only about 3 weeks old right now. Anyway, I will have to go do a search on pheasants and see what I can find out. May have to get some.

Marie

yes we do that with our butler bobwhite eggs some times but i like them in red beet juice and vinager w/sliced onion and hot holo peppers..

gues the bottons are really tiny bites...you gotta watch the little tikes dont choke on them....

Charlie

Back
Top Bottom