SOLD

FishMtFarm

Emu whisperer
Jan 2, 2017
Lake Pleasant, NY
I’m cutting way down on my silkies this winter and am offering a BQ pair of black silkies. Rooster is about a year and hen is a year and a half. She is a very good layer and has gone broody once on me but was an excellent mother! Rooster is a very good boy and dominant so knows how to protect and manage his girls. Asking $150 for the pair. I am NPIP and can ship. Thanks
FCB5A55F-117B-4C98-8FE6-69C267B1607B.jpeg

271A1F9A-3B9B-4C3E-8AD4-B78FF9D22BD4.jpeg

Last edited:
I hear ya. I need to cut down cause I have all my sister in laws chickens cause their house burnt down. Her birds have become my priority at this point cause it’s one thing they didn’t lose.
How horrible :hmm That's awesome of you though to take in their chickens, I'm trying to downsize as well, Just because I have too many animals (Some may say i'm a hoarder :oops:) got rid of half my turkeys, sold a couple dozen of old laying hens. went from 50 ducks to only 12(Standard), Got a whole bunch of call ducks I need to winterize their pens for.. :barnie And I recently just added some lav orphs, legbars, bielefelders, ayam cemanis, and some bantams that I really need pens for, It's been a crazy year. I'd love to take your lovely silkies, Still thinking about it. I'll pm you if I change my mind. Just a quick question, How much would shipping be and would I pay for shipping as well?

Since your in NY, shipping would be $45, and that also covers the box. If you have paypal I can take that or money order. Wow you have quite the variety!
That's just the poultry :th paypal's fine. I'll see if I have enough space for them, I'll try and pm u later in the afternoon about them, and if not then tomorrow morning definitely.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom