SOLD

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Fluffy Feather Farm
12 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Texas, Panhandle
** ALL EGGS HAVE BEEN SOLD!! ** THANKS EVERYONE!!

I have around 70 eggs that I need to sell, I would really like to sell them to somebody to hatch out. I have 45+ Light/Coronation Sussex eggs, 18+ Lemon Cuckoo Orpington (some will be splits), and a couple OE eggs. If interested in any of these eggs please PM me with an offer. THANKS

~Aspen

Last edited:
Beautiful Girls there! Really like your rooster too. Not sure we're up to egg hatching yet........Power company is messing around with connecting to the barn. No power, no chicks.
hit.gif
Michelle

Thank you, Winston (Light Sussex rooster) is a real gentle man and takes egg-cellent care of his ladies!

The 'girls' in the pictures are two of my three Buff Orpingtons that are pair with my two LCO boys.

I'm almost in the same coop as you! We are working on putting together a big poultry breeding barn for me, but until it's finished I'm under oath that I cannot even TOUCH my incubators! That is why I have all these eggs for sell, it's so frustrating that all my purebreds are finally laying and I cannot incubate! Ugh!!

Hope ya get your powered fixed soon!! *hugs*

We are going to have electricity out in my barn as well, I say barn its more of a trailer, a big trailer! LOL

~ Aspen

Beautiful Girls there! Really like your rooster too. Not sure we're up to egg hatching yet........Power company is messing around with connecting to the barn. No power, no chicks.
hit.gif
Michelle

$2.00 per egg, or Best Offer. Shipping depends on how many eggs, where you are located, etc. Usually shipping runs between $15..-$20.00 depending on how many eggs. PM for more info, or to make an offer.

Just about all these eggs are taken, but the Sussex and Orpingtons are still laying very well, so there will be more eggs as I'm getting around 4-7 eggs from the Sussex daily, and 2-3 eggs for the Orpington daily. : )

~ Aspen

Last edited:
We decided to start a homemade bator, so we can get started this month. Power is promised by the end of the week. (yeah right- they said that in December) We have a few little chicks right now that are from Ideal........very cute, but one has a broken leg that seems to be healing at an odd angle. She's standing well and eating though, so not too worried.

Back
Top Bottom