Solid Blue and/or Black Plymouth Rock Hatching Eggs 12+

DMRippy

Pallet Queen
8 Years
May 18, 2011
Nashville
I am looking for some Blue and/or Black Plymouth Rock hatching eggs. I am looking for good type and GREAT leg color. Please PM me with pictures and PLEASE include a good picture of the LEGS of the pullets and roos. I am not looking for perfect birds, just GOOD birds.

18 Hatching eggs would be great!

A Black Rock roo would be fine too! If you are withing 2 hours of Nashville, I would be willing to drive to pick up a good BLACK or blue roo (I have 2 splash pullets so a black roo would yield 100% blue)

Last edited:
Please let me know if you find any "Black Plymouth Rocks". The only ones I've located are in Britton. I'd like really good stock, as I'm interested in preserving and improving the strain.
Jones

Please let me know if you find any "Black Plymouth Rocks". The only ones I've located are in Britton. I'd like really good stock, as I'm interested in preserving and improving the strain.
Jones
I have never seen anyone selling black rocks.... not really sure why. Many have blue rocks and I know they have black rocks too.....
hu.gif
When I get my line going I plan to have a black pen too.

If I locate some birds I'll contact you. Even if you've found what you're lookin'
for it's always good to have another source.
Please let me know what you find.
Jones

Back
Top Bottom