solid blue marans EGGS

peachick

Songster
12 Years
Aug 8, 2007
Maryland 21787
4399131482_f2a0ab32d3.jpg

AUCTION PRICE IS FOR 1 DOZEN EGGS
I am getting lots of lovely eggs from my line of solid blue marans.... you will hatch blue, black and splash marans from these.
I developed my blues from Coppers (not cuckoos) so egg color is outstanding (typically #6-8s)
Most have HEAVILY feathered legs. Tails and combs are correct.
Paypal only
Please add $15 for shipping, packaging and paypal fees.
Will ship on Monday 3/15/10
I should have 2-3 dozen available.... winner gets first pick. I will offer extras to second bidder.

4147472716_bb360ea15a.jpg

4147471608_ebd8dba24b.jpg

Last edited:
I got some eggs from peachick in December. They were nice and dark and produced the cutest feather footed babies especially for it being December and my first time incubating on my own. There are 7 in this picture but one is squatting down in the middle lol. They are super friendly and have nice dispositions too.
45258_bluecoppermarans.jpg

Last edited:
AWWWWWWW they look great!!! glad you are happy with them! and congrats on your first hatch!! you did great!

here is a photo I took in Dec of eggs
\\
4190033777_7e5cf9296c.jpg

Hey, Peachick - since I'm apparently *relatively* nearby, can I just come get some of these eggs from you when I'm ready to hatch again?

Yep that looks like the eggs I got lol. Dark and shiny and as dark as the FBCM eggs I got at that time too.

ETA: One of the roos from that batch just learned to crow this week LOL! I love these babies.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom