*solved* Chickens Crossing The Road! HELP!!

DogAndCat36

Crowing
Mar 12, 2020
Northern Maine
I got 4 chicks from my aunt that impulsive bought them all the time they are a pain. They do horrible things and are exhausting. Now they are around 5 months old. I think? Everyday they cross the road three tiimes and eveytime I have to get them. Now this is the problem, we have idiots driving on our road that love to boast about what they killed on the road and my neighbor has two full grown pitbulls that are extremely territorial and a mischievous silver lab puppy. They almost killed a wild bird last month ago. I can't go to my neighbor's yard because the pitbulls will chase uninvited guest (when I am by road). School will be starting soon so I can't always be there for the chickens.

The the question is how do I train my chickens to not cross the road?

(Also I do not hate pitbulls. If someone has a hostile pittbull they should be forced to train it or leash it because others WILL get hurt.)

Last edited:
You should keep them penned when you're not there to go and get them back. Might reset home base for them too
Their home it behind my house. Also the pen that I have is for small chicks. Also it needs a quick repair.
20200813_135935.jpg

Back
Top Bottom