Some body Help me PLEASE!!!! Urgent

We now have her on the back porch in a really big dog carrier. We are going to carry her and the Brahma back tomorrow and exchange them for some really big Aracaunas, I hope that they bully the Ameracaunas like they bullied Blackie, she is such a sweet gentle little girl, my dh said she snuggled into his arms. What a shame it came to this. The Brahma is not being bullied like Blackie has been but she had a weird look in her eyes today and would stare out of the fence and stayed on the run all afternoon, she was afraid. Thank you

Well we carried The Brahma and the Bante Jap back a few minutes ago. Now I know why the Brahma looked so lost, when they put her back in the pen at the feed store she RAN as fast as she could to a Brahma Roo, I think they must be from the same hatching and are siblings, but the roo was happy to see her too. SOOO we now have 2 Auracaunas and we will see how it goes, wish us LOL

I have 3 jap. bantams in with 11 standard birds and They are at the top of the pecking order! They give the big birds hell if they get out of line or come to close to them when eating. I worried about mine but I kept them in a dog cate inside the coop for 2 weeks. That way the get to seeing each other. I then go in when its dark and let them out and place them on the roosts. In the morning they wake up with the others and it seems to go fine. Sorry yours didn't work out I have a black one too but my white one is my favorite I call her momma because I let her hatch a couple chicks this year. Good luck with your new birds.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom