Some duck questions! :)

I have a Rubber stock bowl that I keep filled....Free Choice...I feed a mix of Grower crumbles, oat and barley crumble and old style scratch grains...It has less corn...I also feed roman lettuce, peas, tomatoes, cabbage, cucumbers or what ever else veggies I toss in...I make it like a watery salad in a bowl of water....They gobble it up....Dry cat food, about a handful every week...

I have a Welsh Drake, a Buff Hen and a Saxony Hen, also two Calls. A Mallard coloured Drake and a White Hen....No chance of losing my Ducks....They wait for me at the back door......lol

Cheers!!!

HOW CUTE! I am incredibly envious of your group of birds... XD Now if only my dog would listen to me!!

And, that actually seems a bit low-maintenance! Some feed in a bowl all day... Manageable.

I can answer number one, yes they will dig holes and yes it is VERY noticeable. This is my Pekin with his hole head down a hole
tongue.png

Do you know the reason why?? But regardless...your Pekin is adorable. I am living vicariously through the members of this amazing forum!!

Back
Top Bottom