Some idiot ruined my shower :[

Moochie

Songster
9 Years
Nov 8, 2010
North Edwards
So apparently a drunk or some loon busted all the fire hydrants in the area forcing the local handymen to shut off the water. Cops are looking for any dented or partially totaled cars.. Ughh I feel dirty cuz today during P.T. our flight did 'capture the flag' and I ran around alot pulling ppl's flags off, and I got a wee bit sweaty.
And the flooding! Like mini rivers in the streets. I hope they find this person!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

AC

When my brother was little he believed that when you flushed the toilet it recycled into the shower. Perhaps you could do something with that theory.
roll.png

Imp- He's 48 and has a sign in his bathroom that says:
"Don't flush unless it's mush"

Oh just boil up a big pot of water and take a bath using a vienna sausage can for a dipper. That's what I just did. (Never should have left the Service, they had flush terlets and everything).

I have one of those solar shower bags (the black ones that absorb sunlight). Well, next time you can get some bottled water, heat it on the stove to very warm, and put it in the bag. Hang it up and presto!

It would give you a very short shower, but better than nothing! Enough time to scrubadub with it clamped off, then quick rinse!

My youngest child LOVES it when I put it out in the sun and hang it up for him in the shower. It is an adventure I guess.

woot.gif

I boil up about 1.5 gallons of water in a BIG pot (it's the one we've used to scald chickens in, and it's black from being used over a fire so when I heat the water sometimes I catch some campfire smell, it's pretty cool) and then I put that in the tub and add about the same amount, maybe a bit less, of cold. Then I get on in there and dip and scrub away! I use a vienna sausage can for a dipper. I use Simple Green and a Scotch-Brite, I'm a manly-man! Oh, ok, I'm a weirdo.

If you're in the Service, come on man, adapt and overcome and all that.

just "play french" for a day or so until the water main is fixed. you can walk around saying atrocious things to people in a french accent and no one will wonder why you smell a little ripe because hay, you're french!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom