Some nest advice that I got here

Sally PB

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Aug 7, 2020
Belding, MI
All of our trash goes to the land fill, whether we're willing to sort it ourselves or not--there is no recycling outfit up here.
We are in that category too, or so I thought. I found a site that has recycling once a month.

I might have to make some feedbag grocery totes out of my bags. 🤔 Interesting idea!

3KillerBs

Enabler
12 Years
Jul 10, 2009
North Carolina Sandhills
My Coop
My Coop
We are in that category too, or so I thought. I found a site that has recycling once a month.

I might have to make some feedbag grocery totes out of my bags. 🤔 Interesting idea!

I'm wishing I still worked in the sewing factory with access to the industrial machines. I could have whipped them up really easy on my Juki.

My home machine can do it, but it will labor at it.

3KillerBs

Enabler
12 Years
Jul 10, 2009
North Carolina Sandhills
My Coop
My Coop
Yes use a heavy duty needle on a stronger machine to sew the plastics. I use my very cheap but strong very old machine. I definitely would not even start to use my good machine.

I am spoiled rotten because I spend years sewing on a Juki with all treadle controls. I didn't have to share it with a night shift person so the mechanic custom-adjusted it for me until it seemed as if it read my thoughts.

:eek:

My home machine is rated for sewing multiple layers of denim, but it does labor a bit on really heavy things.

Top Bottom