Some nest advice that I got here

All of our trash goes to the land fill, whether we're willing to sort it ourselves or not--there is no recycling outfit up here.
We are in that category too, or so I thought. I found a site that has recycling once a month.

I might have to make some feedbag grocery totes out of my bags. 🤔 Interesting idea!

We are in that category too, or so I thought. I found a site that has recycling once a month.

I might have to make some feedbag grocery totes out of my bags. 🤔 Interesting idea!

I'm wishing I still worked in the sewing factory with access to the industrial machines. I could have whipped them up really easy on my Juki.

My home machine can do it, but it will labor at it.

Yes use a heavy duty needle on a stronger machine to sew the plastics. I use my very cheap but strong very old machine. I definitely would not even start to use my good machine.

I am spoiled rotten because I spend years sewing on a Juki with all treadle controls. I didn't have to share it with a night shift person so the mechanic custom-adjusted it for me until it seemed as if it read my thoughts.

:eek:

My home machine is rated for sewing multiple layers of denim, but it does labor a bit on really heavy things.

Back
Top Bottom