Someone in Iowa wanting guineas

I wonder if you’re actually searching archived listings since you aren’t logged on? I will occasionally see some eggs get through the filters for awhile before they are taken down. When I search “guinea fowl” on marketplace I get Knick knacks and feathers. Looks like I should be gathering poor Muddy’s feathers up and selling them…
Could be, it does say it was posted 9wks ago🤔
Goodness, I should sell feathers too! I have them blowing around the yard all year🙈😆😆

Could be, it does say it was posted 9wks ago🤔
Goodness, I should sell feathers too! I have them blowing around the yard all year🙈😆😆
"Native American tribes saw them as great protectors. A single feather would bring comfort and protection to a warrior. Everywhere the guinea hen has gone, she has been recognized for her willingness to stay alert, work hard, and confront danger."
🤔......so we just tell ppl it's like a lucky rabbit's foot or upside down horseshoe ....

"Native American tribes saw them as great protectors. A single feather would bring comfort and protection to a warrior. Everywhere the guinea hen has gone, she has been recognized for her willingness to stay alert, work hard, and confront danger."
🤔......so we just tell ppl it's like a lucky rabbit's foot or upside down horseshoe ....
This description reminds me of the image I keep thinking for for Mud Pie: Little but Fierce

2207C9FE-CD29-4AC0-B8E2-ED2325594827.jpeg

(Officially the statue is Fearless Girl, I believe)

This description reminds me of the image I keep thinking for for Mud Pie: Little but Fierce

View attachment 2843959
(Officially the statue is Fearless Girl, I believe)
I should probably have added, "unless she's getting a head/neck massage, in which case, her eyes are closed and she totally blocks out the panicked screeches of her brood who apparently think she disappeared into thin air."

Back
Top Bottom