1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Someone on CL is using BYC coop designs to sell coops

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by justinszoo, Sep 28, 2008.

1. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    At least he gave a link. Thats not that bad.

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Someone in Texas used a picture of my coop with no credit, while asking for a free coop. Gee, wish it had been free! [​IMG]

3. justinszoo

justinszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2008
    NW Ohio
    I think it's great that he refered to BYC, but when people going looking at all those coops and the fun everyone had making them they might just decide to do it themselves. Afterall, there are step by step directions for them.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2008
  4. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Befor I joined I typed in "free coop designs" and the first link to show up was here. At least it will bring in new members:)

5. speckledhen

It was just the "I want a free coop like this one" part that bugged me with a pic of my brand new 8x8 coop. I emailed them and said I hoped they found one, but that mine took awhile and some $$$ to build, LOL.

6. justinszoo

justinszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2008
    NW Ohio
    I would have been pretty p'd if someone would have done that to me. I remember reading your post.

BTW: you have a very beautiful ccop

7. speckledhen

Mine? Thanks. Now it's more than twice as long with the addition we put on about a year ago. And that ad expired eventually on CL.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by