Someone please help!

Pics

ajesus92

Songster
8 Years
Jul 22, 2013
Hello it’s been a while since I last log in here. Well I was at a farm that sale a lot of chicken but I notice one in the corner of my eye that was alone. She was stuck in mud and look dead. Upon further investigating I notice she was still alive and ask that owner of the store if I could buy her. I notice she has been deep breathing Which I before had a hen like that which passed away. Just wondering if anyone can give me some home remedies that might help. Back then I wasn’t able to save my hen and I want to try to save this one. If anyone can please help me I’ll appreciate it.

Question as well what if the hen is making the crackling noise has bubbly eyes and a smelly discharged? I’ve rescued a hen today from a place that had slot of chicken. She is alone in my room I’ve given her VetRX as well some antibiotics. I just don’t know what she has

Question as well what if the hen is making the crackling noise has bubbly eyes and a smelly discharged? I’ve rescued a hen today from a place that had slot of chicken. She is alone in my room I’ve given her VetRX as well some antibiotics. I just don’t know what she has
crackling noise and bubbly/foamy eyes sounds like a respiratory disease. If she has swollen sinuses it may be mycoplasma. Is she old? Is she sneezing or coughing or has runny nose?

crackling noise and bubbly/foamy eyes sounds like a respiratory disease. If she has swollen sinuses it may be mycoplasma. Is she old? Is she sneezing or coughing or has runny nose?
Little bit of crackling noises and only one foamy eye. Don’t know how old she is, I just bought her because she was in a farm with hundred of chicken and most where sick but she was all alone and I couldn’t let her be there. No sneezing nor coughing either, but she does has a runny nose and everytime I clean it. It smell really bad

Can you put her photo? And photo of her comb? What about sinuses (area between eyes and beak)? They should be sunken a bit. If they are swollen, it might be mycoplasma. Hope she gets better. You've done good thing taking her, as she would propably die there in mess and scared.
Is she isolated in "hospital coop"?

As i saw in your previous post from yesterday ( i guess its the same chicken), she looks young to me (+chickens are often selled young). Sinuses seems okay, but the photo is small so i'd need a better one to check them out. You should go to veterinarian if it's possible.

1EC3CB2C-A40D-4391-9EA5-D367E8B7A40E.jpeg
C59DEFD7-9DBC-4FF9-AFD7-D0712F99F0F9.jpeg
E1354787-F6D8-48EB-B9E1-085E20FA5B70.jpeg
AEB401F0-7A0D-4800-88C3-24D4E3DD74C0.jpeg

Yes i
if the mucus from nostrils smells bad it might be coryza. Bad smelling nasal discharge, swollen sinuses/eye area and weepy eyee can be coryzas symptoms
yes it has a really bad smell to it. And she’s in a cage in my room. Away from my other girls.

Those arent feathers yet, but this chicks fluff i guess. Am i right? If yes, she's young. I can't tell a thing about sinuses (between eyes and beak) :/ are they swollen?

Back
Top Bottom