Someone please HELP!!!!!!!

Pics
3.82 pounds. Hopefully it keeps going up!

She's headed in the right direction
thumbsup.gif
Thanks to you! Keep us updated please.

What's her weight today?

-Kathy

So her weight is 3.5 now. That's without any intervention on my part. Still pooping, eating drinking, very active. Friday before I left I gave her at least 2oz of fluids and water. Her lowest is 3.2, so she didn't gsin any but she's above her lowest weight. But she's happy. That's all I care about.

Ahhhh I'm so frustrated! Since I live an hour away from the vet they were shipping the antibiotics for her and I still havnt received them. So I called and they "just saw" that it had been returned. I do believe she has an infection going on due to her foamy yellow-brown poop she has been pooping. So I won't get them until Thursday/Friday. :he I get people make mistakes, but I need those antibiotics to give her! :/

Next time maybe have your vet call in the prescription to Roadrunner pharmacy. I think they do free overnight shipping an all new scripts and will ship to you.
http://www.roadrunnerpharmacy.com/

-Kathy

I will keep that in mind. The y tried calling it into costco, but they didn't carry it. I asked if they could send it yo another pharmacy, but they said they probably wouldn't carry it. :/ I think they just wanted my money.

Back
Top Bottom