Someone please HELP!!!!!!!

That is good. Even tho the slight weight loss, seems she is still headed in the right direction.
clap.gif

X2

Thanks you guys :) she still seems to be doing well. Last night her weight was 3.9 and this morning is 3.7. That seems to be her normal. She goes out with my other girls and acts like how a chicken should. My only concern is that it doesn't seem like she poops enough still, so I'm leaning towards more of a slow GI system. Even if it Mereks she's still a happy girl, but I am fully prepared to make sure she's not going to suffer. I know if the antibiotics don't seem to improve then it's probably Mereks. Just keep her happy, that's my motto.

I have found that it's best to weigh them at the same time every day I usually do them just once in the morning.

-Kathy

I have found that it's best to weigh them at the same time every day I usually do them just once in the morning.

-Kathy

Yes. I figured since she's not eating at night and poops like crazy that she will loose a tiny bit of weight. But her higher and night and lower in the morning has been completely normal for her. I too, do it at the same time of day....that way I can eliminate any variables. :)

Back
Top Bottom