Someone please HELP!!!!!!!

Well I wormed her and tubed her some food. We will see how she does. It's weird she wants to act like a chicken. She goes to move, moves a little, but then she changes her mind and closes her eyes. Can the antibiotics upset her??? She was seriously fine last night, she had her medicine at a lot then went to sleep.

The only time I don't worm them is when they look like they're about to die.

-Kathy

I am sooooooo confused. I go in to check on her and she's walking around eyes open.....next thing I know she's showing herself out to go outside to go pick on my other langshan. .??????? What is going on with this chicken?! Deaths door step by morning, picking on my other langshan by evening. Huh?:th

I saw one of my older roosters looking "off" the other day, so off that I walked up to him and picked him up, which I normally can't do, so I gave him a massive dose of Safeguard and the next morning he looked great. I don't know if a wormer can do that, but I do know that some antibiotics can. Guess I'm trying to say I have no clue, lol...

-Kathy

I saw one of my older roosters looking "off" the other day, so off that I walked up to him and picked him up, which I normally can't do, so I gave him a massive dose of Safeguard and the next morning he looked great. I don't know if a wormer can do that, but I do know that some antibiotics can. Guess I'm trying to say I have no clue, lol...

-Kathy

Lol.....I don't even know what to think right now. How fast does Valbazen work?? I'm so thrown off right now...I wonder if she will stay like this. Maybe?? Who knows

The good thing is you can tube her, so you know she is not going to die from not eating/drinking. Tubing as needed will allow you to rule out treatable conditions.

-Kathy

The good thing is you can tube her, so you know she is not going to die from not eating/drinking. Tubing as needed will allow you to rule out treatable conditions.

-Kathy

Yes I was thinking that maybe I caught it earlier than last time and started tubing her last night. I'm thinking that helped a ton.

Back
Top Bottom