Someone please HELP!!!!!!!

Wow! Your chicken should make a suspense movie! Really hoping she pulls through all this. I was so sad to see that she took a turn for the worse yesterday. You have worked so hard to get her back to good health.
hugs.gif

Wow!  Your chicken should make a suspense movie!  Really hoping she pulls through all this.  I was so sad to see that she took a turn for the worse yesterday.  You have worked so hard to get her back to good health.:hugs

I know!! I don't know what's going on with her, but it throwing me through an emotional roller coaster! If she keeps it up she is going to end up on Lifetime movie network.

How is she this morning?

-Kathy

Good morning, she is walking around, pooping, and eating. Her poop is back to brown and a decent again. I have nooooooooo clue. My husband and I were talking and maybe she ate too much grass and didn't drink enough water. That's our guess. Not only is she a chicken but also a cow. Loves fresh cut grass.

I didn't realize that she was a Langshan.  Very pretty girl. Glad to see her doing better.  :)

Thank you. Yes it's actually interesting. She is my langshan from a hatchery and my other langshan is from a breeder. My breeder one fits the standards pretty well. This sweet girl, her leg feathers have grown so much I keep telling her she's going to look like a Cochin. :)

Just to update you guys.....she is doing well. She is eating like no other and also drinking. It took a round of baytril to get rid of whatever she had (I'm thinking e.coli, thank you Kathy for helping figure that out). She has become healthy again. Her recheck CBC came back good, her WBC had gone done a lot. She seriously is like a different bird. She seems healthier now than she was before and is gaining weight. I'm glad I stuck with her although it was a tough month for me and her. Here she is working on laying her first egg. :)

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. And once again...Thank you Kathy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom