Someone stole a chicken from my backyard :o

Quote:
Well the person I caught stealing chickens was (is) a child molester. Not exactly some teenager pulling a prank. He was living in the national forest adjoining my property. And yes, he was eating the chickens, not stealing them to sell. Had I found him instead of my friend, he might not have left the property in handcuffs. I will agree most of those messing with our chickens are not of this quality. But you let anyoe get away with it once they will be back time and agian. I am for taking care of my own problems, for the criminal system is to soft. I believe in the ole west way of doing things, yes you hang a livestock thief. Just because it is a teenage you DO NOT tell them PLEASE DON'T DO THAT AGAIN and buy them a new car or whatever. You put them over your knee and use a padlle on their butt. If they do it again, may God help them, for I won't.

Quote:
I haven't read ahead yet, but big fat DITTO.
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
We have bells on the door for Leo too. He rings the jingle bells when he wants out. The vet has similar bells hanging on the door. One day while I was at the counter, Leo was at the end of his leash slapping the bells with his paws. The receptionist commented that she had never seen a dog so interested in the bells. I explained to her that he just wanted out of the vet's office.

But to get back on topic, If my chickens were being stolen, I would set up a camera and have a stake out.

Back
Top Bottom