Someone Stop Me, I'm about to fall off the wagon!

cochinbantam-lover

Songster
10 Years
May 1, 2009
Wisconsin
MM is having a sale on lots of nice chicks still available! I was looking at them and...................... I need help please!!!!!!!!!!!
barnie.gif

Oh, I just bought 6 beautiful chicks and a roo from Vanessa. I got that e-mail, looked it over thought HARD about it and closed out the window.

I did it, if you have to so can you.

I have a few varities of chickens and have been thinking of ordering some more of each kind i have. I would like to have about 10 to 15 of each breed i have. So maybe we will both fall off the wagon.

idunno.gif
thumbsup.gif
barnie.gif

For heaven's sake people, cochinbantam-lover asked us to help, not enable, condone, encourage or push over the edge. I absolutely understand your cry for help.

Now, I have a couple of good ideas.

1. Buy one chick for each of us who responded to your pleas for help. Hey, you got us involved in this...That will take care of your need to buy them. You can buy them for us.
jumpy.gif
Once we get the chicks we will live-cam our brooders and coops so you can watch them grow up. That should take care of your need to keep them.
D.gif
Sheesh, you won't even have to clean up after them. And you can come to my house for omelets any day.

2. UNSUBSCRIBE TO ANY HATCHERY'S WEEKLY SPECIALS!!! THEN STEP AWAY FROM THE PC!!!
barnie.gif

Actually, we all really do understand your....ummmm...how do I put this nicely?...your... addiction.

But really, I'll take any cochin bantams that they may have....ahem...or any oegb...
big_smile.png

I am now sure to have company!!!!
wee.gif
I am expecting 15 more chicks on the 24th, so you still think I should??????????? Plus I have some 3 week olds and some 6 week olds! Please tell me not to!!! HELP
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom