Something to Ponder...

Pics
A couple verses that touched my heart...

1 John 3:1
See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

1 John 4:7
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.
Excellent! Your 1 John 3:1 reminded me of this:

John 1:12 KJV
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Believe + Receive = Become!
Amazing! :woot

1635229414494.png

sorry but I have a shitty family that has raised me telling me that I'm a worthless piece of shit and will be nothing in this world
eh it's fine, I'm used to it, my outlook on life isn't very good and I'm frequently very depressed and or suicidal but at the same time I'm just numb to everything at this point

Agree with Isadora, think about that if a Creator is real, he took time and thought in making you. He knew you, and knows you probably more than you know yourself. :)
God took me out of depression when I got saved, and through His spirit He has given me a great peace in my soul. <3

The verse I'm looking to memorize this week:

I have sought You with all my heart; don't let me wander from Your commands.

Psalm 119:10 (HCSB)
I had to look up what HCSB was because the contraction caught my eye-don't remember seeing that in my Psalms. I feel like there are so many versions of the Bible these days! My study Bible (in which this is numbered Psalm 118) translates this verse as:

I searched for You with my whole heart; Do not drive me away from Your commandments.

A little off topic I guess but I just think its interesting.

Back
Top Bottom