Something to Ponder...

What an amazing idea! I could definitely memorize some more verses! One of my current favorites is: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11
Oh, I LOVE this verse!! Thanks so much for sharing it! I've already got this one memorized. :wee

Hey! Thanks for the tag! I'm so glad you made this thread!

One of my favorites:
"If you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet."
~ proverbs 3:24 ESV
I love this verse! It used to be hanging up on my Mom's wall. :love :hugs

I saw your thread, while I was waiting to see the doctor yesterday!

The only one I can seem to memorize is John 3:16. 🤷🏼‍♀️Is that one good.
That's a wonderful one! I love that one! There's some other verses on this thread that you're welcome to learn if you want some other verses to memorize. ;)

I saw your thread, while I was waiting to see the doctor yesterday!

The only one I can seem to memorize is John 3:16. 🤷🏼‍♀️Is that one good.
Yup, everyone needs to know that one. The verse that follows, verse 17, is also excellent.

John 3:17 KJV
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Yup, everyone needs to know that one. The verse that follows, verse 17, is also excellent.

John 3:17 KJV
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
It gives me hope, It should be posted everywhere. We really need it lately.

I always look forward to the day God will send his son back to bring us al home, my favorite book in the bible is currently Revalations.

Back
Top Bottom