Something's wrong with my chick URGENT!

They are going to suffer major protein and nutritional deficiencies eating only rice. If you can get on this website you can order chicks starter, I don't mean to sound rude.
Don't worry, you don't sound rude. It's just that, the reason i can't order online is because i live in China, i don't have a credit card or debit card, and the reason i can come on this website is because i have a vpn. And i do feed them boiled egg yolk and seeds as well, and corn and lettuce.

They are going to suffer major protein and nutritional deficiencies eating only rice. If you can get on this website you can order chicks starter, I don't mean to sound rude.
Boiled rice is not even close to a nutritional balanced chick feed. You do need to find a way to get ahold of some for them.
Why can't you order online? If you can't feed a nutritionally balanced feed your going to have MAJOR problems with them as adults.
Chewy and Amazon sell chick starter. Were are you located that doesn't have a feed store supplying chicken feed? Sorry if I sound harsh, I live quite far from town as well, so no feed stores near me. I can still order online though, and am able to my my weekly trip to town for feed.
The reason i can't order online or find any from a feed store is because i live in China. i have asked if it's possible to order online, but most people say it would be hard. and about their diet, i dont only feed them boiled rice, i also feed them seeds,corn, lettuce and boiled egg yolk, i just forgot to mention.

The reason i can't order online or find any from a feed store is because i live in China. i have asked if it's possible to order online, but most people say it would be hard. and about their diet, i dont only feed them boiled rice, i also feed them seeds,corn, lettuce and boiled egg yolk, i just forgot to mention.
Does China not have poultry feed?

My chick isn't moving or running around at all like her siblings. When she tries to walk she seems like she can't keep her balance . All she does is it with her eyes closed, and when i pick her up she doesn't react at all, but sometimes she tries to very weakly kick. She doesn't seem to have any injuries or anything. Nothing seems to be wrong with her wings or legs or anything.

Someone please help me!!! 😢
Separate that chick but make sure they have access to heat, water and food. Try to take her aside and give her an opportunity to eat. Also try Sav-a-chick ‘s chick electrolytes and probitics, they have saved my chickens as chicks before. Try to take a syringe and force feed her water drops. Be careful to not chicks her though. Good luck!

There are some recipes for homemade chick starter, on this site and others. There's a chance it's coccidia, what are you using for the brooder bedding and how often are you cleaning it? What's your heat source, are they huddling together or staying away from it? I would isolate that chick and feed it mashed boiled egg with some water, not just yolk. Although the yolk does contain some nutrients it's likely not enough for a fast growing chick.

Back
Top Bottom