Songs stuck in your head

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Wifezilla, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    My latest "stuck" song. Catchy tune...way too catchy! LOL

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  2. big greg barker

big greg barker Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2008
    central maine
    That one isn't bad to be stuck with. Try getting stuck with the theme to Barnie. Quick, find me a rope!!

3. calicokat

calicokat Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    azalia, indiana
    I've always had this problem. ANd then once their stuck, I'm humming all around the house.

DH thinks it's funny, so he'll hum a few notes of some really dumb song (like, oh, The Oscar Mayer Balogna song) then just wait paitently -- sure enough, give me a minute and I'll have it stuck in my head and be humming it!

Ugh! THe tricks a DH learns to play on you in 20+ years - just no fair, LOL!!

4. chickendude

chickendude Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2009
    Dutchess County NY
    Someone told me you have to sing the entire song all the way through to get it out of your head. Not sure if it works or not. [​IMG]

5. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
  6. wombat

wombat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2009
    I once had to go out to Cincinatti and install some expensive electronics. The customer didn't want this stuff trusted to a freight carrier, so another engineer and I had to drive it there in a rental truck and install the stuff over the course of a week.

The fellow I was stuck riding out there with and working with all week got it into his head to sing the "WKRP in Cincinnati" TV show theme song all the time, and I do mean all the time. I was ready to kill him, and I'm not sure they'd have been able to find a jury to convict me.

7. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    all shook up...... watching lilo and stitch with the grand baby

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by