Sonja's Violeta

Pics
Taupe started at Brad Leggs,,,story of them is on his website,and I posted a lot of new pictures of Snja's Violettas on a new thread here a few days ago from pics George sent to me,,look thru the threads and you can see plenty of pics on nice bright Missouri sunshine.

Yeah Destinduck you really need to check out those new photos Sonja's Violeta is really neat looking and there are even photos of midnight black shoulders to show the difference in the Violeta vs. a midnight.

Just checked em out Minx. Yeah Finally!!!!! It is indeed very easy to see the difference on these two black shoulders. I like em both. Both very pretty birds. But yall dont knock me up side my head because I happen to like the midnight blackshoulder a bit better than the Violette Blackshoulder. Really good photos..One puppy put to bed. Now I guess all we are all waiting on peacockman to produce his famous green-eyed white doing several poses and I truly hope he does! George delivered .Peacockmans turn now! We all have our favs. Great pics on both these birds BTW. Aint no telling what other colors or patterns on pea's are out there for us to ohh and aahhh over. But I sure like the ride.
big_smile.png
Thanks again. Shawn.

Sonja's Violeta peacock is big pile of it. There is no such thing. That is why no one has seen a photo of it that looks like anything other than an India Blue. Asking what the Violeta looks like is like asking what a giant pigmy looks like. It looks like everybody else.
Actually I picked up an egg from a farm that carries Sonja’s Violeta. Both the male and females looked a lot like the Indian blue, with the exception that it’s neck shimmered in a violet color and the eyes were pinkish purple ( different from the purples they had). They also had one that had white on its body in the pen. I hatched the peababy 25 days ago, so it will be a little bit before I can share those results. At this time he looks like the Indian Blue, but grew in several white flight feathers.

Actually I picked up an egg from a farm that carries Sonja’s Violeta. Both the male and females looked a lot like the Indian blue, with the exception that it’s neck shimmered in a violet color and the eyes were pinkish purple ( different from the purples they had). They also had one that had white on its body in the pen. I hatched the peababy 25 days ago, so it will be a little bit before I can share those results. At this time he looks like the Indian Blue, but grew in several white flight feathers.
Don't waste your time, Peacockman is an idiot and got run off of here years ago. Matter of fact most of the people that have posted on this thread are gone now too. As far as the Violet BS goes it is my favorite color pattern combination. We raise both the BS and the wild pattern here at Spring Creek Peafowl.

That’s wonderful! I am nee to this community and was searching for information about Peafowl when I came across this. I have my first three little guys and they are amazing. I absolutely love the violet and can’t wait to see what my little guy/gal turns out to look like.

Attachments

• 2D2CCC6D-0608-400B-9C5B-6BC7AC86F1FA.jpeg
    2D2CCC6D-0608-400B-9C5B-6BC7AC86F1FA.jpeg
    432.1 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom