Soon to be Chicken owner!

Pics

crapitsedy

Chirping
Mar 4, 2021
Hello from Florida!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
My mother and sister both have backyard chickens, and I am in the process of building the coop and run and will have 3 chickens by April:)

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

(3) What breeds do you have?
The person I'm buying from has offered several different varieties but I told him to surprise me. I know that I was really interested in at least one Easter Egger

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Their eggs and the pet aspect

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I do a lot of crafting and home improvement.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
We have 3 dogs, a cat and tortoise. We used to have reptiles (snakes, leopard geckos, tegus) so we are familiar with those as well

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
Google! I have been researching extensively for weeks and I keep coming back to this page. Just decided to create an account for future knowledge :)

Welcome!! We are so glad to have you here! Easter eggers (EE) are the best! I would go for more than one, but that’s just me;) Have so much fun exploring, and don’t hesitate to ask any question!
My son and I are very interested in the different color eggs so I'm hoping he will have at least 1 availiable!

This is a good friendly site! Welcome friend. I love EE's too
-BYC-sign-flash.gif

Back
Top Bottom