Soooo who's ready for autumn

NOT READY.
rant.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif
I love Autumn, but it is followed by Winter.
old.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif

Yes I agree about winter but I seem to handle the cold so much better than this heat we have. My husband was away on business last year during our big blizzard
rant.gif
and I learned how to use the snowblower, my driveway is 120 ft long, now that I conquered that the snow doesn't bother me as much
gig.gif

Quote:
Boy do I remember... My post above this is a reminder. It was the year I conquered the snowblower. Maybe we're due for a mild one this year
fl.gif

I live on the central coast of California. It felt like fall all day yesterday- still warm but had a touch of briskness to the air. It was beautiful. I too can't wait for pumpkins, cider and Halloween. My chicks are only a week old now but I can't wait until they are out in the newly built coop with pumpkins lined up against the fences!
wee.gif

Quote:
Me too...me too.
Fall is my favorite season.

My favorite season as well! It's like comfort food for my soul
love.gif

Oh yea..... comfort food for my soul.
love.gif
fall as well! The smell of it, the leafing (like 'raining') on a windy day, bon fires, apple cider, pumpkins... yea...

And then the first 'smell' of winter in the air. That's the quiet season.

Quote:
Frost bite in Big Bear? Sheesh, time for long pants & uggs!

hehe

Here in SoCal we have to go visit the snow....(Big Bear is one of those places) but half the SoCal people seem to show up in flipflops and shorts

I like October all the way until Xmas day...
Not too big on new years but my birthday is in January... The end of winter is just too boring

Back
Top Bottom