Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday 9/24/11

Quote:
Those are very pretty! I can see why Cara said about them being hot. Mine are wire on the front, back and sides so there is plenty of ventilation. I also made a few other improvements on what I had found on the internet. Mine are pretty light weight so I can easily carry them by myself and don't need wheels or a helper. I do like the wheel idea however and those are very pretty.

Hey Everyone –

My friend Alvin and I have started a Facebook group called California Poultry People.
With this group, we hope to keep everyone more informed of up and coming events
give everyone a place to post their needs ,wants ,questions, items and birds for sale …. Etc.
Please feel free to join and check out who’s there already.
And remember, everyone has a different way of doing things with their animals so be nice......
Here's the link and pass it on to anyone who might be interested.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/home.php?sk=group_199333916779842&ap=1

Hi all, I am back from Chicago [for now] and on a REAL PC again.
caf.gif
yippiechickie.gif
I DO NOT like laptops, must be getting old......
old.gif
hu.gif

Looking forward to Saturday.....
woot.gif
BIRDIES- can't get enough of em.
wee.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
wee.gif

Quote:
It ends when the last person leave.......last meet Joey, Bill and I were there till 7pm, just cackling away.....
lau.gif
gig.gif

Wow!! haha I had to leave early
hmm.png
Maybe I can stay longer this time. haha

Quote:
It ends when the last person leave.......last meet Joey, Bill and I were there till 7pm, just cackling away.....
lau.gif
gig.gif

hmm.png

That would be cool, we talked chicken till the cows came home and it was a blast!
cool.png

Quote:
hmm.png

That would be cool, we talked chicken till the cows came home and it was a blast!
cool.png

ep.gif
OMG Ok I will not be staying that late<< I think i am bringing 12 serama youngsters around 3 months old!! and one roo!!

Back
Top Bottom